Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

Let Team India be



I guess the intensity of reactions after India's exit from the World Cup is quite easily predictable. However, I feel that we need not really create such a ruckus over what is finally just a sport. Okay, have passion for the game....even I do. I watched the complete match yesterday (okay, almost the complete match.....I slept after the 8th wicket fell!), and I do watch most of the matches, but then you still need to realize that itz just a sport.

And nobody is on a higher moral plane on this issue than Dravid. After all, he was the one who said when he was got as the guest editor of TOI on Feb-24 that "There are far more important things to be written about". He suggested that sports and entertainment need not be on Page 1 at all.

I also felt that Dravid handled the post-match press conference yesterday pretty well, in spite of the sensationalism-prone journos trying to irritate him.

Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking.
-Jackson Browne

Comments:
Thats a great blog, but you have to make it more attractive.
Handheld metal detector
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

You are visitor number since May 1, 2005