Sunday, February 22, 2004

 
Who is the "First lady"???!!!

It had beat me till now that both the PrimeMinitster and President of India r bachelor's!!!! Isnt that some coincidence!!!! So when there is a summit of "First ladies", what does the Govt do??? Send the next avlbl person in the pecking order.....and in this case it is Najma Heptullah, the Deputy Chairperson of Rajya Sabha!!!!

Anywayz, in my opinion, this lady is one of the biggest bootlickers in the country. Alwayz on the side of the ruling formation, trying to be as non-controversial as possible, not wanting to be on anybody's bad books, trying to have freinds not just in govt, but also abroad......I guess her one-point mission in life is to become the Secretary-General of UN....and looking at her ability to win friends all over the world, I wud definitely bet my money on it!

They say love hides behind every corner, then I must be walking around in circles.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

You are visitor number since May 1, 2005